Axis is looking for apprentice or master Carpenter-Joiners to expand its family on our projects in the Greater Montreal Region and Quebec City Region By working with us, you will be assigned to...
We are currently looking for Project Managers for Construction sites in Quebec.
If you are interested in a corporate culture based on continuous improvement and team spirit, we have the perfect offer for you!
By working with our clients, you will be responsible for tasks related to the position of Construction Projects Manager for residential, commercial, institutional and industrial projects.
By working with Axis customers, you will be able to enjoy several great benefits, such as:
-Competitive salary + bonus;
-Access to a financial advisor (investments, retirement, etc.);
-Access to an insurance advisor;
-Specialized training according to your needs;
-Access to professional development assistance services;
-recognitions, gifts and awards;
– Liaise with professionals, subcontractors, project managers and other resources, if necessary, to establish the scope of work included in each construction contract;
– Coordinate contracts and contractors to ensure their proper integration into construction work;
– Ensure that regulatory approvals and permits have been obtained;
– Direct and manage the progress of construction work to ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the contract and all applicable laws, and manage non-conformities;
– Manage calls for tenders and related contracts;
– Manage plans, specifications and addenda;
– Be involved in change requests and change directives when they are part of one of the construction contracts and manage the change process, which includes obtaining client pre-approval for any change request or change directive;
– Perform field inspections and other quality control activities as needed;
– Contribute to continuous improvement and best practices;
– Lead cost control activities including implementing project management systems and reporting actual and forecast costs;
– Develop and maintain project budgets, participate and support the change management process;
– Identify and report opportunities for added value and cost reduction;
– Establish working methods in collaboration with project managers and superintendents;
– BAC (engineering) or equivalent;
– Experience in a similar position;
– Excellent knowledge of the construction field;