Axis is looking for apprentice or master Carpenter-Joiners to expand its family on our projects in the Greater Montreal Region and Quebec City Region By working with us, you will be assigned to...
We are looking for a Delivery Driver for our Greater Montreal and Quebec City client to join their operations team. The objective will be to carry out the delivery of the products to its customers within the framework of its direct delivery system to the store.
Schedule: Extends from Monday to Saturday, departure is very early in the morning
Salary: Salary of $1500 / Week + commission
What we offer
• Competitive compensation including benefits, pension plan, participation in an RRSP with employer contributions and vacation (once obtained tenure)
• A dynamic and inclusive corporate culture where everyone feels comfortable being themselves
• An organization that seeks to use its notoriety, influence and expertise to build a greener world
• Perform the required safety rounds (truck inspection);
• Handle crates and prepare pallets to deliver merchandise to customers;
• Ensure the verification and accuracy of the orders delivered;
• Pick up and classify boxes from customers and bring them back to the distribution center;
• Provide quality customer service;
• Ensure compliance with hygiene standards and safe work practices.
• Completed secondary school diploma (DES) or its equivalence;
• Class 3 driver’s license with mention F (class 1 an asset);
• Have a good driving record;
• Minimum experience of one year in delivery;
• Highly motivated by achieving and exceeding work objectives;
• Ability to lift loads of a minimum of 25 lbs;
• Safety shoes required