Axis is looking for apprentice or master Carpenter-Joiners to expand its family on our projects in the Greater Montreal Region and Quebec City Region By working with us, you will be assigned to...
Our client located in the Greater Montreal Region and Quebec City Region is currently looking for a receptionist with administrative tasks for a permanent full time day job.
Salary to be discussed
Location: Greater Montreal Region and Quebec City Region
What the company offers you:
Friendly working atmosphere
Diversity of tasks
Axis HR’s specialist consultants understand the importance of finding you a job you love, a motivating supervisor, and a company that meets your needs.
– Answer the phone, filter calls;
– Enter orders into the computer system;
– Generate production reports;
– Prepare parcel shipments by post;
– Request prices from suppliers.
– Writes purchase orders and sends them to suppliers.
– Track purchases;
– Authorize and place the order upon receipt of price;
– Checks the quantities received and ensures the signature of the recipient.
– Enter receipts;
– Help team members with light administrative tasks.
– Bilingualism essential (French and English)
– Excellent oral and written communications
– Excellent professional presentation and etiquette over the phone
– Attention to detail and precision
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
– Autonomous and multitasking